WW

League Forum Moderator Reset

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

How do you edit title names now?

 

Share this post


Link to post

You Only Dy Twice

I appear to have lost some Moderator rights as I only see the delete option instead of a full menu with choices like pin and unpin.  I am the commissioner of this league.

 

Live and Let Dy

Appear to have lost moderator rights completely. I assist with this league.

 

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by electricrelish

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, electricrelish said:

You Only Dy Twice

I appear to have lost some Moderator rights as I only see the delete option instead of a full menu with choices like pin and unpin.  I am the commissioner of this league.

 

Live and Let Dy

Appear to have lost moderator rights completely. I assist with this league.

 

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Those forums have been added.

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, WW said:

Those forums have been added.

Thank you kindly, sir!

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, WW said:

done

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for restoring my moderator rights for You Only Dy Twice.   Please reapply Moderator rights for Hall of Fame Huddler LordOpie as he is the assistant commissioner for the league.  Thanks in advance!

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, electricrelish said:

Thanks for restoring my moderator rights for You Only Dy Twice.   Please reapply Moderator rights for Hall of Fame Huddler LordOpie as he is the assistant commissioner for the league.  Thanks in advance!

Sorry, did that yesterday and forgot to reply.

Share this post


Link to post

I seem to have lost my moderator status from Transformers (in "other FF forms")  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/14/2017 at 1:28 PM, millworkguy said:

I seem to have lost my moderator status from Transformers (in "other FF forms")  Thanks

Was a forum wide issue that is resolved now.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, millworkguy said:

I still have lost moderator status here:

 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?/forum/247-transformers/

 

 Thanks

 

 

Ah.  There's a lower case "transformers" forum also.  You should be good now.

Share this post


Link to post

Need moderator ability in Redraft Wars (BOTH):

 

Redraft Wars

 

Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, Gopher said:

Need moderator ability in Redraft Wars (BOTH):

 

Redraft Wars

 

Thanks.

You're all set

Share this post


Link to post

Whitney...I need to get moderator privileges back on the Bears With Furniture BOTH league.  Thanks...

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ABearWithFurniture said:

Whitney...I need to get moderator privileges back on the Bears With Furniture BOTH league.  Thanks...

done

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.