WW

League Forum Moderator Reset

Recommended Posts

WW    14

All league moderator permissions have been reset post-conversion to the new platform and software.  Unfortunately the league assignments were lost.  If you need your mod permissions reset for a league forum please list it, or them, below.  Also, if you know the other mods for your league forum or mods that are no longer needed you can list them also.

 

Sorry for this mix-up and inconvenience.  I'll stay on top of this topic as best I can to get all the requests processed.  Thanks for your patience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
WW    14

Mods listed set.

 

As for the other issue, both of those forums are private so I can't get in to investigate.  But my guess is that since they are private forums they don't allow following.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
2 minutes ago, WW said:

Mods listed set.

 

As for the other issue, both of those forums are private so I can't get in to investigate.  But my guess is that since they are private forums they don't allow following.

 

I followed AOTAOP before the upgrade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
Posted (edited)

I'm also not getting emails from responses to threads I have replied to in AOTAOP - I am getting emails for responses other threads I have posted in.

Edited by flemingd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
On 3/3/2017 at 6:47 PM, flemingd said:

 

I followed AOTAOP before the upgrade.

 

That doesn't appear to be the case anymore for private forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
On 3/4/2017 at 9:42 AM, flemingd said:

I'm also not getting emails from responses to threads I have replied to in AOTAOP - I am getting emails for responses other threads I have posted in.

 

Your notifications are set, so again this must have to do with how private forums are set up in the new software.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
3 minutes ago, WW said:

 

Your notifications are set, so again this must have to do with how private forums are set up in the new software.

 

Nah it's the second time my forwards (from GMAIL) quit working, not a Huddle issue sorry I should have updated this.  Same thing happened a few months ago so GMAIL must expire their filters.  Will be my go-to check in the future, the timing was just so coincidental it made sense it was upgrade related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
25 minutes ago, WW said:

 

That doesn't appear to be the case anymore for private forums.

 

That's a pretty nasty feature to add.  It also even appears I no longer get notified of replies to my posts in those forums so it goes beyond following the forum itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
2 hours ago, flemingd said:

 

That's a pretty nasty feature to add.  It also even appears I no longer get notified of replies to my posts in those forums so it goes beyond following the forum itself.

 

The way they've explained it to me is that it has to do with the inability to track the password protected forums due to possible password changes.  They are working on a new "clubs" feature of their next release that should remedy the need to password protect a forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
56 minutes ago, WW said:

 

The way they've explained it to me is that it has to do with the inability to track the password protected forums due to possible password changes.  They are working on a new "clubs" feature of their next release that should remedy the need to password protect a forum.

:tup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786
8 hours ago, WW said:

 

The way they've explained it to me is that it has to do with the inability to track the password protected forums due to possible password changes.  They are working on a new "clubs" feature of their next release that should remedy the need to password protect a forum.

 

Now I'm able to follow one of them - http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/27-dynasty-warz/ - was this made public?  If not, please fix http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/191-any-other-time-any-other-place-dynasty-league/ too,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
11 hours ago, flemingd said:

 

Now I'm able to follow one of them - http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/27-dynasty-warz/ - was this made public?  If not, please fix http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/191-any-other-time-any-other-place-dynasty-league/ too,

 

They requested yesterday that I remove the password on the Dynasty Warz forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786

Dang was hoping some voodoo was found.  Standby I will likely do the same in AOTAOP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flemingd    786

Can't search Members list?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
1 hour ago, flemingd said:

Can't search Members list?

 

Click search entry field, select members.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
millworkguy    136

Can i get back :

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/247-transformers/

 

 For Myself and Ugga Mugga

 

as well as 

 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/26-dynasty-warz-ii/

 

for Gopher and Myself

 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/228-ibl/

 

for Myself ( but not certain it makes it back this year)

 

 Thanks

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WW    14
35 minutes ago, millworkguy said:

Can i get back :

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/247-transformers/

 

 For Myself and Ugga Mugga

 

as well as 

 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/26-dynasty-warz-ii/

 

for Gopher and Myself

 

http://forums.thehuddle.com/forum/228-ibl/

 

for Myself ( but not certain it makes it back this year)

 

 Thanks

 

 

 

 

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CaptainHook    590

Can you add me back as a mod for Hardcore Homers Fantasy Football League?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.