[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Huddle would like your help

WJW

The Huddle is currently preparing to undertake a massive redesign/replatform project.  The design team at USA Today is beginning work on the new user interface and we'd like your help.

They would like to chat with some of the Huddle's power users.  And what I mean by power users has nothing to do with these forums.  What we're looking for are some users that heavily rely our custom myHuddle tools.  Users with multiple league's scoring and players entered and maintained.  Users that utilize those custom leagues to view the weekly Start Bench Tool and Rankings/Projections, the Strength of Schedule Tool, the Weekly and Season-To-Date Stats, the Team Position Rankings Tool, etc.  You get the idea.

If you fall into that category of Huddle user and are willing to speak with our design team on a 20-30 minute phone call, shoot me an email at walters@thehuddle.com and we can discuss the particulars.  Thanks.

• WJW unpinned this topic
  • 3 months later...

I almost started a topic on the myhuddle customizations until I found this.  

Is the tool going to be ready to use for the season??  I always used it for multiple leagues, but now, the original leagues I setup are gone, and it won't let me create a new one.  It just comes back with an error.  

Any updates??? :huh::shrug:

Edited by Big Dogs

Hmm, no myhuddle and info on leauges previously setup is gone, not good. I only have one league but liked using the tool with my specific players. A major redesign started in early March (over 5 months ago) should be done and ready by now, not with final tweaking the last few weeks before the season starts.

• Like 2

The current timetable has us flipping the switch on the new site in April 2018.

Big Dogs - When I look at your account I do see two leagues set up and I was able to set a test one up.  So I'm unable to recreate your issue in myHuddle.

On 8/12/2017 at 8:02 PM, WW said:

The current timetable has us flipping the switch on the new site in April 2018.

Big Dogs - When I look at your account I do see two leagues set up and I was able to set a test one up.  So I'm unable to recreate your issue in myHuddle.

WW.......  I cannot see either of my leagues set up, either on the drop down, or on myhuddle.  I attached pictures of what I see when I'm in Myhuddle, and I'm logged into the account.

Capture.JPG

Capture 2.JPG

well, those are the two leagues I set up, but I just went to the site.  I logged out, then logged back in, and got this again.   Not really sure why you can see the profiles, but I can't.  I was able to use the profiles the last several years.  

3.JPG

Well, I just went in, and this time, it allowed me to setup another profile called JBMFL2, and I could see that one.  

A couple weeks ago, it wouldn't even let me setup another profile.....  If I need to, I'll just setup two new profiles and go from there.

4.JPG

• WJW locked this topic