[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Advice - Draft Value

I'm pretty new to Dynasty and was wondering how important drafts are after the first year. Rookies can be hit or miss and I've received a few offers for my draft picks. Any advice on these offers?

Full point PPR with a lot of open WR spots

10 teams

I have these picks for this next draft (Linear Order): 2nd, 12th, 14th and 22nd

Offers:

Carlos Hyde plus the #17 pick for my #2 pick.

Brandon Marshall plus next year's #1 pick for my #2 pick.

Keenan Allen for my #2 and #14 pick

My team (Shows positions):

QB Dak Prescott, Dal QB
RB C.J. Anderson, Den RB
RB Jordan Howard, Chi RB
RB/WR Eddie Lacy, Sea RB  Q
WR Jarvis Landry, Mia WR
WR Jamison Crowder, Wsh WR
WR Alshon Jeffery, Phi WR
TE Jimmy Graham, Sea TE
FLEX Rishard Matthews, Ten WR
D/ST Texans D/ST D/ST
Bench Allen Hurns, Jax WR  Q
Bench Chris Thompson, Wsh RB
Bench Sterling Shepard, NYG WR
Bench Devontae Booker, Den RB
Bench Jared Goff, LAR QB
Bench Philip Rivers, LAC QB
Bench Robert Kelley, Wsh RB
Bench Cole Beasley, Dal WR
Bench Jack Doyle, Ind TE
Bench Chiefs D/ST D/ST
Bench Peyton Barber, TB RB
Bench Kapri Bibbs, SF RB
Bench Eli Rogers, Pit WR
Bench Marqise Lee, Jax WR

Any help would be appreciated!

The first thing you should do is google past years rookie drafts and see what a first round gets you and what a 2nd round gets you. The past drafts are 20/20 vision but you can get an idea of what kind of players an early draft pick can get you and what a 2nd rounder can get you. Imo I wouldnt take any of those trades. Keenan allen is a good talent but just got hurt, hyde now has a coach whose rbs seem to always excel but hasn't been crazy good, marshal is to old for me and the team you currently have. I like the pick you have because it will get you a talent that in a year or two should be a great piece for fantasy. 

In your format, as you have deep rosters so you need your draft picks as the projected top 30- 40 rookies willl be drafted every year and anyone not drafted who has a decent week will be picked up and stashed due to the roster size.  

Honestly, for a 10 team league i hate your team.

Those offers you got are terrible keep the 2 pick, if Davis doesn't go first you could trade back (no further then to 5) and still pick a solid rb prospect.  if Davis goes first you can still move back, but I'd  be looking to the owner with yeldon  (who may want to overpay for fournette) but don't move out of the top 5.

If you get blown away by a deal for a pick later then 5 make sure they are overpaying to get there. 

Edited by millworkguy

All of those offers are terrible. They are Low balling you. I personally traded away the 2nd pick of this rookie draft ( aka fournette, Mccaffrey or mixon), for picks 6 And 14 this year. And depending on where you pick next.....you could honestly consider snatching perine at 2 to lock down Washington's backfield.