[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dynasty Trade -- Tom Brady

So I'm in a smaller dynasty league ( Only 8 teams) and I have an 2 offers on the table and they are both for Tom Brady.

Currently my QBs are Tom Brady and Derek Carr. So I can trade Brady if it makes my team better for the future.

Offer 1) Brady for Carson Wentz

Offer 2) Brady for 2.4 Pick (12 Overall) and Palmer.

Would you take either offer and if so which one?

Can you play 2 QBs per week?  Brady is obviously one of the best, but with Carr, you're pretty set for the foreseeable future.  That being said, it's nice having an insurance policy, and Wentz seems to be a solid one.  I'd be tempted in a dynasty league to do trade number 1, but maybe see if you can get a pick thrown in there given Wentz's unproven status.

Tough...I'd definitely stay away from trade two...Palmer probably won't last as long as Brady so that's not a good deal...who would be available at pick 12?  I'm guessing you're drafting rookies for the most part correct? I like Air it out's idea of trying to get a pick with Wentz...but I think Wentz would be a good deal by himself and having Carr makes it easier to do...try for a pick with Wentz first but I'm like 60-40 on pulling the trigger...not sure how much longer Brady will last...help please? Thanks!!!