[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Get to Keep 4...Which Ones?!!? 10 Teams WHIR!!

Chucklar

Okay, first off, it's regular H2H 10 Teams but with some different positions/rosters-Starting positions:

2 QB

3 RB

2 WR

2 WR/TE

1 Flex

1 D

1 K

Here is who I have to choose from...

QB's-Tyrod, Wentz

RB's-Marshawn, AP, Lacy. Perkins, CJ, Forte, D. Henry, Duke Johnson

WR's-Julio, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson, Martavis, Tate, Fitz, Pryor Jr.

TE-Kelce (lumped together with WR's since no specific TE spot)

QB's are very hard to come by but I can't see myself keeping a QB with the solid choices at WR/RB...leaning toward Julio, Keenan Allen, Allen Robinson and Lynch...anybody disagree and why? Thanks all!!!

In a 2 QB league it's hard to give up both of yours, but I also see the reluctance in keeping both.  Julio's obvious.  Keenan Allen is a solid choice, but with his injury history and LAC's offensive weapons this year, I'm not sold on him (but I'm debating on keeping him myself).  However, given your other choices and that you can start up to 5 WR, you should probably keep him, too.  Kelce is slated to be a top TE next year and will get a ton of red zone looks, so I think he's a solid keeper, too.  As for number 4, I think it comes down to Wentz or Lynch.  If you want to take a huge risk with potential massive reward, look to Perkins or D. Henry (I do think he takes a number of goal line touches from D. Murray).  Personally, I'd choose Wentz given the 2 QB status of your league and difficulty in getting them, but it's close.  You still need 3 RB if you do that, and Lynch is a good start for this year.  I'm really torn.

1 hour ago, Air It Out said:

In a 2 QB league it's hard to give up both of yours, but I also see the reluctance in keeping both.  Julio's obvious.  Keenan Allen is a solid choice, but with his injury history and LAC's offensive weapons this year, I'm not sold on him (but I'm debating on keeping him myself).  However, given your other choices and that you can start up to 5 WR, you should probably keep him, too.  Kelce is slated to be a top TE next year and will get a ton of red zone looks, so I think he's a solid keeper, too.  As for number 4, I think it comes down to Wentz or Lynch.  If you want to take a huge risk with potential massive reward, look to Perkins or D. Henry (I do think he takes a number of goal line touches from D. Murray).  Personally, I'd choose Wentz given the 2 QB status of your league and difficulty in getting them, but it's close.  You still need 3 RB if you do that, and Lynch is a good start for this year.  I'm really torn.

You def see my dilemma!!!! So you'd rather take Wentz over Taylor? I'm also torn on the last spot, qb or rb...lynch or Henry/Perkins or Wentz/Taylor...I think I can be swayed in any direction, so keep it coming everybody! Thanks so much...

I would go Lynch, Julio, Kelce. Then it is a toss between Martavis/ Pryor, I think they are both gonna have good years. No Garcon or DeSean in Washington, and Cousins will throw a lot. Martavis is big and fast, and teams will have to focus on Bell and Brown, as long as he stays out of trouble. I see Pryor as a WR2, and Martavis as a WR3, but both with upside. Don't trust Allen staying healthy. Your QB's are not wort keeping.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, zing said:

I would go Lynch, Julio, Kelce. Then it is a toss between Martavis/ Pryor, I think they are both gonna have good years. No Garcon or DeSean in Washington, and Cousins will throw a lot. Martavis is big and fast, and teams will have to focus on Bell and Brown, as long as he stays out of trouble. I see Pryor as a WR2, and Martavis as a WR3, but both with upside. Don't trust Allen staying healthy. Your QB's are not wort keeping.

Thanks Zing, I've seen a lot of love for martavis and Pryor...and Keenan has had bad luck with injuries but the upside there is huge...also worried about lynch staying healthy...all very valid points you're making, just thinking out loud I guess!!!

Okay, based off votes here it is...

1) Julio-Lock

2) Kelce (3 votes)

3) Keenan (2 votes)

4) Lynch or Henry (1.5 votes)

This leaves out Allen Robinson who got 0 votes in this thread...also, Wentz, Perkins, Pryor and Martavis all got 0.5 votes (basically if they were mentioned as a possible 4th with someone else)...I'm worried about Keenan's health...upside is HUGE but will he stay healthy?!!? Lots of questions still...thanks all and leave a link if you need help! 

To be honest, I'd be okay with dropping [both] Allen(s), too.  The Chargers have a ton of weapons and Allen's history absolutely make him suspect.  With that, I could see going:

Julio

Kelce

Lynch

K. Allen/Perkins/Henry/Pryor/either QB

As I said, I don't like either QB, but in a 2QB league, it's hard to let go of both.  That being said, what zing said about Pryor is interesting.  He will get a lot of looks in Washington and could have a big, big year.  It's almost a coin flip (or 10) for that 4th spot.

Thanks everybody...I'm still torn on this...obviously Julio...then I could load up wr's...I'd like to stick with Henry or take Lynch also...Henry for the future obviously...Kelce isn't so obvious since there's no TE position...so up in the air so please let me know what you think!!! Thanks so much!!!

Lynch and Henry both have good offensive lines and god QB's, but Henry will be playing 2nd fiddle to Murray. Look what Latavius Murray did with the Raiders last year. Lynch all day. If Henry was the starter it might be a harder decision. Kielce can perform just like a WR2. Look how well Crowder did with Cousins last year, and Pryor is a better WR. They will throw a lot. Martavis is big and fast, with a god offense. I would probably give Pryor the slight edge over Martavis because Pryor will get more balls thrown to him (less mouths to feed and may be playing from behind more). In the end, it is your decision. There is never a sure thing. I have made some great picks, and some bad ones.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, zing said:

Lynch and Henry both have good offensive lines and god QB's, but Henry will be playing 2nd fiddle to Murray. Look what Latavius Murray did with the Raiders last year. Lynch all day. If Henry was the starter it might be a harder decision. Kielce can perform just like a WR2. Look how well Crowder did with Cousins last year, and Pryor is a better WR. They will throw a lot. Martavis is big and fast, with a god offense. I would probably give Pryor the slight edge over Martavis because Pryor will get more balls thrown to him (less mouths to feed and may be playing from behind more). In the end, it is your decision. There is never a sure thing. I have made some great picks, and some bad ones.

Thanks Zing, much appreciated!!!!! You're a rock star!!!

• 2 weeks later...