[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auction Keeper League Help

We can keep up to 4 players and the only player I'm dead set on keeping is Michael Thomas at $10... most likely Jordan Reed at $10 too... we have a salary cap of $125 and it's standard scoring QB/2WR/2RB/Flex/TE

My dilemma here is do I put value over production hoping the value pays off... like I can keep Blake Bortles for a $1 and I have no idea what this guy is gonna do next season but he is a starting QB for only a $1

Lamar Miller $6

Jordan Reed $10

Allen Robinson $1

Blake Bortles $1

Josh Doctson $1

Paul Perkins $3

Donte Moncrief $6

DeVante Parker $11

Ty Montgomery $15 (any FA pickups cost $15 to keep)

Which 4 would y'all go with???

Thomas at $10 is a steal.  I think you also have to keep ARob for $1, just based on the value.  He's a definite WR2, and to get him for $1 is great.  Then I'd take the risk and keep Perkins for $3.  And lastly, despite my misgivings about him, Lamar Miller at $6 is a really good value.  That would mean you're spending $20 and would already have your WR1, WR2, a borderline RB1 and borderline RB2 with potential for more in Perkins, and have $105 to spend on a QB, TE, Flex, and bench.  That would let you get possibly another RB1 or WR1, pushing ARob or Perkins to your Flex, a solid QB and a solid TE.

Can you give me your opinion on my Auction keeper dilemma?  

Agree with Thomas and gotta go Perkins and ARob at that price.  The 4th is a bit more flexible.  Both Miller and Reed have concerns, but I'd probably go with one of those two.  Bortles even at $1 wouldn't be a consideration for me since he's shown no signs of developing since entering the league and the offense plans changing to be more run oriented.