[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rate my mock draft!

I had 4th overall pick in a 12-team standard draft. ESPN Mock Draft. Let me know what you think of my draft

Roster:
QB: Stafford
RB1: lamar miller
RB2: Gillislee
WR1: antonio brown
WR2: sammy watkins
TE: Fleener
FLEX: Michael Crabtree
D/st: Steelers
K: Novak

Bench:
RBs: Gore, Lacy, Kelley, Doug martin,
WRs: John Brown, Marvin jones, Quincy enunwa

1.04- Antonio Brown, easy pick, best 3 RBs gone.

2.09- Lamar Miller , I took lamar miller over cooper, hopkins, fournett, lynch. DeMarco was picked right before me. Im a Miller believer this year, i couldve went gurley here but i was kindve hoping he wouldve snaked back around to me

3.04- Sammy Watkins , Couldve went DT, allen robinson, doug baldwin, Pryor. Gurley and lynch were picked right before me. Im thinking sammy has a good bounce back this year and stays healthy

4.09- Michael Crabtree, I was looking at crowell but he went right before me and so did Davante adams. chose crabtree over mixon, crowder, golden tate, tyreek. Chose crabtree here hoping mixon would come back to me in the early fifth but was gone

5.04-Michal Gillislee, I was looking for a RB here and I like gill over montgomery, hyde, powell, abdullah. Martavious went here which i wouldve picked if i had gotten mixon last round.

6.09- Frank Gore. I think Gore will be a solid RB2 and I thought he would be safe with the gamble of gillislee. Chose him over Luck and garcon. Almost went luck but id rather play it safe with gore and draft a qb later.

7.04-Eddie Lacy. I went lacy here for another gamble and just adding depth to my RBs. Lacy went over woodhead, eifert, d jax, latavious, diggs, AP, blount, Perkins, stewart moncrief.

8.09-Rob Kelley, Another RB for depth. Moncrief went a few picks before me which is who i was targetting. kelley over forte, snead.

9.04-Doug Martin, I think doug martin will have a bounce back year and thought if he does my roster would do well even though hes suspended and could be a nice flex or RB2 for me.

10.09- John Brown, high upside WR that i love. no brainer here

11.04Marvin Jones, best WR available in my opinion, though i should stack up more

12.09- Matthew Stafford, I was hoping for Doyle or Ebron here but both went so i went ahead and got my QB

13.04 Coby Fleener, needed a TE and I think he has good upside, over CJ and OJ, Brate.

14.09 Steelers DST, think steelers have a nice opening to their schedule

15.04- kicker, bleh

I know this was a lot but I just want to hear some opinons. This was one of my favorite drafts ive done so far. Let me know what you think! Thanks to everyone who read this far!

It just depends on who you like. I like AB, but not much after that. I had Miller last year, he was not that great. I would have gone with Lynch in the 2nd- Raiders have a good o-line and good QB. 3rd pick I am looking at Crowell- they really beefed up there o-line,  or Pryor- Cousins will be throwing a lot. 4th pick maybe tyreek, 5th pick I like Montgomery or Abdullah over Gillisee- and I am a Pats fan (to many RB options). I would try to go earlier on TE.  Cousins, Mariota, Winston, and Rivers are some other QB's you can get later in the draft, and I think they are gonna have a good year. Those are just some of my opinions. Just go with who you think.

• Like 1

On 7/24/2017 at 4:56 PM, JasonHiggins2 said:

I had 4th overall pick in a 12-team standard draft. ESPN Mock Draft. Let me know what you think of my draft

Roster:
QB: Stafford
RB1: lamar miller
RB2: Gillislee
WR1: antonio brown
WR2: sammy watkins
TE: Fleener
FLEX: Michael Crabtree
D/st: Steelers
K: Novak

Bench:
RBs: Gore, Lacy, Kelley, Doug martin,
WRs: John Brown, Marvin jones, Quincy enunwa

1.04- Antonio Brown, easy pick, best 3 RBs gone.

2.09- Lamar Miller , I took lamar miller over cooper, hopkins, fournett, lynch. DeMarco was picked right before me. Im a Miller believer this year, i couldve went gurley here but i was kindve hoping he wouldve snaked back around to me

3.04- Sammy Watkins , Couldve went DT, allen robinson, doug baldwin, Pryor. Gurley and lynch were picked right before me. Im thinking sammy has a good bounce back this year and stays healthy

4.09- Michael Crabtree, I was looking at crowell but he went right before me and so did Davante adams. chose crabtree over mixon, crowder, golden tate, tyreek. Chose crabtree here hoping mixon would come back to me in the early fifth but was gone

5.04-Michal Gillislee, I was looking for a RB here and I like gill over montgomery, hyde, powell, abdullah. Martavious went here which i wouldve picked if i had gotten mixon last round.

6.09- Frank Gore. I think Gore will be a solid RB2 and I thought he would be safe with the gamble of gillislee. Chose him over Luck and garcon. Almost went luck but id rather play it safe with gore and draft a qb later.

7.04-Eddie Lacy. I went lacy here for another gamble and just adding depth to my RBs. Lacy went over woodhead, eifert, d jax, latavious, diggs, AP, blount, Perkins, stewart moncrief.

8.09-Rob Kelley, Another RB for depth. Moncrief went a few picks before me which is who i was targetting. kelley over forte, snead.

9.04-Doug Martin, I think doug martin will have a bounce back year and thought if he does my roster would do well even though hes suspended and could be a nice flex or RB2 for me.

10.09- John Brown, high upside WR that i love. no brainer here

11.04Marvin Jones, best WR available in my opinion, though i should stack up more

12.09- Matthew Stafford, I was hoping for Doyle or Ebron here but both went so i went ahead and got my QB

13.04 Coby Fleener, needed a TE and I think he has good upside, over CJ and OJ, Brate.

14.09 Steelers DST, think steelers have a nice opening to their schedule

15.04- kicker, bleh

I know this was a lot but I just want to hear some opinons. This was one of my favorite drafts ive done so far. Let me know what you think! Thanks to everyone who read this far!

I might have rolled the dice with Fournette over Miller but it's close. I just like the opportunity LF will have but Miller could bounce back and be more effective with less work (Like when in Miami).

I love Watkins talent and upside IF he can stay on the field (which is a big IF) but not over Baldwin. Baldwin is the most underrated WR1 I can remember in FF in recent years. How did Doug Martin last till round nine? That could be a major steal. 

Like the John Brown pick especially in round 10, solid pick.

2 hours ago, JasonHiggins2 said:

if its annoying then dont respond to it, that simple. just looking for feedback heading into future drafts.

Just saying, you have a better chance of being hit by lightning then correctly prognosticating what will actually occur in a real draft using a mock from of all places ESPN.  I think asking us to rate it is completely useless as it does not help you in any way.  You would probably get a better discussion talking drafting plans/philosophy or who is worth more/less their ADP then you will by having people rate a draft that will not actually occur.  :shrug:

Best of luck to you though.