[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BELL OR ELLIOT

romie4

I'm in a 10 man .5ppr league and I have to choose 1 keeper. My option I'm stuck on is Bell or Elliot, I know Bell is the better option but with his injury history it makes me nervous keeping him.

Side note I'm also a Cowboys fan which just makes it that much more difficult not to take Elliot

24 minutes ago, Def. said:

Wait till the deadline and go with whichever one is not hurt or suspended. 

This - don;t decide until your deadline.

56 minutes ago, romie4 said:

Side note I'm also a Cowboys fan which just makes it that much more difficult not to take Elliot

Assuming healthy, then keep Elliott. At the end of the day, FF is about having fun, and if your top player can be from your top team, it will make it all the more fun. Even if you end up projecting Bell a little higher than Elliott, it won;t be enough to warrant not taking him so you can cheer for him and your Cowboys.

• Like 2

In your case I'd definitely keep Elliott.  They're close enough, coupled with Bell's injury history, to keep Elliott so you can cheer for him.  I personally love watching Bell run, so I've turned down lucrative offers for him in my keeper league because it's not just points, but I love getting to root for him.