[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Should I trade Odell for Tom Brady?

Not unless QB stats are worth an incredible amount more than usual.  I do think you need an upgrade at QB, but not at the expense of one of the best WR in the game unless you're getting a solid WR back along with Brady.  Also, is this a 6-team league?  

16 hours ago, evanslogan56 said:

I also have Blake Bortles on my team but idk if he would be any better than Dalton.

You definitely need an upgrade at QB in an 8-team league.  But no QB is worth any of your top 5 guys (Bell, Gordon, OBJ, Green, Baldwin) in a 1-to-1 trade.  OBJ should be worth an upgrade at QB and TE, for instance, or at least getting back a better QB and a mid-level WR.   

8 minutes ago, evanslogan56 said:

What about AJ Green for sammy watkins, russell Wilson, tevin coleman. and the chiefs defense? I honestly don't know

No way.

You are in an 8 team league, meaning there are plenty of replacement level players on the waiver wire so your goal in any trade should be to consolidate your assets, not trade for depth.  Quite frankly I likely would not be trading Beckham, Green, Bell or Gordon for just about any offer... well, Gordon possibly in a deal for a David Johnson type.

If you want to improve, you need to be the one making offers of 2 or 3 of your players for a better player from another team