[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Quandary

cymy13

I've asked this question before, but I'm asking again based on things I've read.  I am in a 10 team league in which people can keep 3 players for up to three years. In this year's Huddle top ten, David Johnson, OBJ and Michael Thomas are already keepers. We play a QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, TE, Flex, and Def. Before I give the names, I have picks 5,8, and 16 to begin the draft.  Here are the 5 and where they'd be kept.  Need 3.

Isaiah Crowell- 6 I've seen ADP of 4 or 5, but would probably be a 3rd with our keepers

Jameis Winston- 12 I've seen ADP of 7

Kevin White- 13 ADP of 15 (value here might answer my own question)

Hunter Henry-15 ADP of 9

Tyreek Hill- 16 ADP of 6

3 hours ago, BeastMode said:

Crowell, Henry, Hill 

you can always draft a QB in a later round or grab someone better than Winston. Same goes for white.

I'm inclined to agree here, although Kevin White is an intriguing option, he's a greater risk than Henry. To me Crowell and Hill are the easy keeps, Winston is the easy cut, and I could easily talk myself into and out of either White or Henry, but I suppose with Crowell and Hill each having their own elements of risk, it can't hurt to play it a little safer and go Henry. If you can wait to see how camps and preseason games go it at least will give you a bit more to go off of.