[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need HELP picking Draft Position

nhaworth34

I won the toilet bowl last year in my league and the reward for that is I get to pick any spot 1-10 in this years draft. I'm looking for advice on what position I should chose and if there is any strategic method on picking a spot. Its a 10 team PPR (1PPR)....

Thanks everyone!!

Can you trade draft positions? If so take the #1 spot, trade it to someone with say 4 throu 6 pick with them swapping 3rd positions with you for it.

If not, I would pick between that 4-6 spot. In a PPR I would think the top 2 WR are going in the first 5 picks. You will still be able to grab a top 5 RB in those spots & there is so much passing done in the NFL today there is plenty of value at the WR position. Also you won't get stuck with lots of picks between yours where all you can do is watch runs on a position happen. 

Please see mine, I really need some advice on what to do