[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pass on Zeke?

Huey

I've got Freeman as a keeper in full point PPR and the 6th draft pick.  If Zeke isn't suspended, I'm assuming he's gone before my pick and I end up with Jones or OBJ.   I had talked myself into going WR/WR for the first two picks.   But If Zeke falls to me at 6 (probably meaning a 3 or 4 game suspension), am I crazy to pick up AJ Green instead?  Jordy and Mike Evans are keepers for other teams so the WR spot seems like it'll get thin pretty quickly for the higher quality players.

Even if suspended with this talent & that line he is worth it. Take him. RB is a position that is getting more & more difficult to fill. The NFL has become very pass orientated so while maybe most of the high end WR will be offer the board by your next pick, there will be plenty of value to be had.  Please look at mine, I really need some input