[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Quincy Enunwa will miss the 2017 season

Wolverines Fan

So let's review.

Either Josh McCown (38 years old and never a full season starter) or Christian Hackenberg (zero passes) or Bryce Petty (133 passes) will be the QB over a set of receivers that are UDFA Robby Anderson, Charone Peake (7th round 2016) and injured rookie Ardarius Stewart along with bust Austin Sefarian-Jenkins (3 catches last year).

Bilal Powell may be the RB1 despite six seasons of mediocrity.  Matt Forte hangs on but appears to be so far over the hill that he's onto whatever the next hill is.

Not sure I will touch any of these guys. 

You'd think the owner would be asking "what did you do with the money? Seriously. Where did the money go?"

I can't remember a team that projects out this badly (offensively) on paper since the expansion '76 Bucs. You want to talk about integrity of the league/shield?

The expansion Bucs had an excuse as a new team - what excuse does Ambassador Woody have?

On Tuesday, August 08, 2017 at 1:40 PM, stethant said:

I can't remember a team that projects out this badly (offensively) on paper since the expansion '76 Bucs. You want to talk about integrity of the league/shield?

The expansion Bucs had an excuse as a new team - what excuse does Ambassador Woody have?

Tanking for the #1 pick :shrug:

How will the Jets win even one game?  They have to be considered underdogs in all six divisional games.  They other games they would have to be considered underdogs are

@ Raiders, @ Bucs, @ Denver, @ Saints, vs. Falcons, vs. Panthers, vs. Chiefs, 

That;s seven more losses.  So the three games they might have a shot:

@ Browns - I honestly would give the Browns the nod here as they are the team who actually has a plan in place and some decent talent

vs. Jaguars - Maybe a better chance last year, but I still favor the Jags with Fournette now

vs. Chargers - this to me would be their best chance and even I wouldn't bet on it.  California team coming East for a 1 pm start.  If I had to bet I'd still bet Chargers.

Personally, if my team is going to only win 1-3 games, I would rather they lose all of them and secure the #1 pick.  

10 hours ago, LordOpie said:

He just tore his TCL

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's not true but it does sounds like he's been struggling in camp.  

Not sure where you got that info :lol: 

Robby has been struggling yes. But he's the #1 now and had a decent rookie campain. It's a new offense, new HC and new QB. He'll be fine and should lead all Jet WR's in targets by a pretty large margin. 

11 hours ago, Wpob said:

How will the Jets win even one game?  They have to be considered underdogs in all six divisional games.  They other games they would have to be considered underdogs are

@ Raiders, @ Bucs, @ Denver, @ Saints, vs. Falcons, vs. Panthers, vs. Chiefs,

That;s seven more losses.  So the three games they might have a shot:

@ Browns - I honestly would give the Browns the nod here as they are the team who actually has a plan in place and some decent talent

vs. Jaguars - Maybe a better chance last year, but I still favor the Jags with Fournette now

vs. Chargers - this to me would be their best chance and even I wouldn't bet on it.  California team coming East for a 1 pm start.  If I had to bet I'd still bet Chargers.

Personally, if my team is going to only win 1-3 games, I would rather they lose all of them and secure the #1 pick.

Chargers were the Browns only win last year, if they allow the Jets only win they're going to start developing a complex.

Browns had several close games last year before they finally won, OT with MIA/PIT, failed 2P conv with TEN, blown 1st half leads BAL/NYJ. The year before when they were almost as bad (3 wins) they almost beat the eventual champ Broncos in game decided in OT.

My point is looking at the schedule and saying "all those games are losses" ignored the sometimes random things in football that allow a really bad team to beat a good team, "on any Sunday" and all that jazz.

6 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

Not sure where you got that info :lol: 

Robby has been struggling yes. But he's the #1 now and had a decent rookie campain. It's a new offense, new HC and new QB. He'll be fine and should lead all Jet WR's in targets by a pretty large margin. 

I agree that he's pretty much the WR1 but it's not good that he's struggling.  He'll get some ok numbers but that whole team looks to be a disaster.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I agree that he's pretty much the WR1 but it's not good that he's struggling.  He'll get some ok numbers but that whole team looks to be a disaster.

Yes they might only win 1 game but they are going to behind in pretty much every one of them lol. Lot's of room for junk yardage and receptions. Not too sure if he's gonna face a suspension for his arrest this year but we'll see. 

13 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Chargers were the Browns only win last year, if they allow the Jets only win they're going to start developing a complex.

Browns had several close games last year before they finally won, OT with MIA/PIT, failed 2P conv with TEN, blown 1st half leads BAL/NYJ. The year before when they were almost as bad (3 wins) they almost beat the eventual champ Broncos in game decided in OT.

My point is looking at the schedule and saying "all those games are losses" ignored the sometimes random things in football that allow a really bad team to beat a good team, "on any Sunday" and all that jazz.

Agreed.  But if you had to pick the Jets as your knock out team, what game would you feel most comfortable with them winning?