[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

12 Team PPR, Picking 7th

gdsmack267

12 man league with 1 point PPR.  So I'm going off the assumption that the top 3 RB (Johnson, Bell, Zeke) and WR (Brown, Jones, OBJ)

My question is would you go RB at #7 like McCoy and then go with a Cooper/TY Hilton/Bryant at #18?   or...

Would you go WR at #7 (Evans/Green) and then take a chance on Fournette or Gurley? Id imagine Howard, Gordon and Ajayi will be gone. 

I agree with you about the top 6 players mentioned being gone. With that said you could certainly grab Evans or Green. Evans was the 2nd overall WR in fantasy according to yahoo for PPR. With Green getting injured there's some skepticism whether he will bounce back fully and stay healthy. 

I would stay away from Fournette and Gurley. Fournette is being given more hype than deserved as a rookie and Gurley, while a beast, may see more struggles than success. Last year Gurley 16th overall in PPR in yahoo formats. He is being drafted earlier than he should. 

McCoy is not a bad choice with the 7th pick, currently ESPN's, Matthew Barry has him as the 10th overall in top 200 PPR. Another player that I would consider targeting is D. Murray. The separation between McCoy and Murray was 5 points with McCoy being ahead. Murray is projected 18th top 200 in ESPN. You could grab a top receiver and then wait for an established RB at the 18th. 

Depends on your lineup requirements and your leaguemates draft tendencies, but of the players you list for each slot, I think an Evans/Cooper start is the strongest, but if you are set on getting an RB in your first 2 picks, I'd lean towards the McCoy with Cooper/Hilton/Bryant combo.