[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeping 5 IDP's

Not greatly versed in the IDP side of things, so could use a little advise. Haven't played IDP long enough to have a strong feel for it.

10 Team PPR IDP, extended keeper -11 players no more than 2 at any position, Defensive - LB DB DL, Start 2 each position, Limit of 5 each IDP position

IDP scoring

Sack, Fumble recovery, Safety, INT -Each worth 2.0, Solo Tackles, Pass Defended - Each worth 1.5, Blocked Punt PAT FG, Fumble Forced Assisted Tacked -1.0, Every 5 total tackles-0.5

I am keeping 6 OFF players so that leaves me 5 spots for IDP 

My players

LB- Wagner SEA, Kirksey CLE, Bowman SF, Compton WAS, 

DB- Collins NYG, Graham BUF, Ward DEN, Geathers IND

DL- Dunlap CIN, Williams BUF, Ansah DET, Hunter MIN

DL is the least scoring position. Guessing that is the norm in IDP. So I am only keeping 1 at DL. Leaning Dunlop.  However Hunter finished a little bit better than Dunlap & is younger. Which one?

LB- Wagner for sure. Torn between Kirksey who finished 5th at position last year & Bowman who is older & coming off injury. Who would be your #2?

DB- Collins easy choice, Thinking Ward should be the other. Agree?

Edited by FastSteve

Wagner and Kirksey (age and less injury concerns)

I'd go Hunter and Dunlap on the line and only keep Collins from the backs.  DBs are easily replaceable and can be volatile scorers year to year, where as DL tend to thin out really quickly so its good to have consistent performers.  If you still want to keep only one DL, I'd favor Hunter over Dunlap but you can find roughly 10-15 other DBs all in the same scoring range as Ward though. 

1 hour ago, Def. said:

Wagner and Kirksey (age and less injury concerns)

I'd go Hunter and Dunlap on the line and only keep Collins from the backs.  DBs are easily replaceable and can be volatile scorers year to year, where as DL tend to thin out really quickly so its good to have consistent performers.  If you still want to keep only one DL, I'd favor Hunter over Dunlap but you can find roughly 10-15 other DBs all in the same scoring range as Ward though. 

Now that you said that, I am seeing that when I think about how difficult it has to be to find a DL on the waivers. Thanks for that input.

• 3 weeks later...