[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Help

Gap22

I would say to keep Michael Thomas. He's 23 and reports out of camp are he's making separation and catches against anyone he lines up across. He's a great value and a WR1 in PPR. 

Follow up question. In the round you drafted the player last year is that the round you keep them this year. That also makes a difference. Im guessing Thomas was a late round draft choice which makes his value even more so. 

17 hours ago, mkecrew said:

I would say to keep Michael Thomas. He's 23 and reports out of camp are he's making separation and catches against anyone he lines up across. He's a great value and a WR1 in PPR. 

Follow up question. In the round you drafted the player last year is that the round you keep them this year. That also makes a difference. Im guessing Thomas was a late round draft choice which makes his value even more so. 

Actually, I picked him up off the waiver wire pre season

MT or Cooper.  I like both, who do you like better? I think it's very close.  Both teams have a lot of weapon choices both WR's are dynamic and can light it up.  

MT's getting a lot of attention and he should he's awesome but just because Cooks isn't there doesn't mean it's his show, G.Jr. Snead, Coleman all exist as well.

I'd be crazy if I didn't give MT the edge over the others.

1 hour ago, Gap22 said:

I'm leaning heavily towards Thomas.  Cooper is great, but he doesn't score a lot of TD's, and it seems like Crabtree is the consistent go to guy in the RZ for the Raiders.

I think MT is probably has the edge with upside and TD potential.  Carr's getting better but Brees is a lock for pretty much 35 TD's that would be a career high for Carr.

Edited by robotpimp