[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keeper Crowell 16th or Murray 5th

Kevt44

So last year Murray was 5th overall RB in points in PPR format according to yahoo, and Crowell was 13th overall. Murray has been mostly going in the 2nd rounds of mocks in ESPN, and Crowell not far behind him, usually from what I've seen late 2nd early 3rd in the drafts I partake in. Given that information, I think that Murray is the smarter choice here. He was targeted more in the passing game last year and should be able to replicate his fantasy numbers. To have a top 5 RB in the 5th round will allow you better depth to get more value players in the first 4 rounds. 

Im not saying Crowell doesnt have value in the 16th, but I dont see him breaking into the top 5 RB category, making Murray a better keeper choice. 

• Like 1

Crowell is incredible value. There's a lot of talk of D.Johnson but I'd consider Johnson the 3rd down / pass down back.  Crowell continues to grow and get better he should and deserves more attention.  The glaring problem is CLE dead last in RB carries.. TEN DM had close to 300 carries.  so 1,500 ish and 10 TD's @ 5th rnd pick = very good.  or Crowell 1,200 and 7 TDs with 100 less carries @ 16th.  Hard to not take DM but the value of Crowell is probably too much as the Browns improve and he continues to improve not digress. just my opinion. 

• Like 1

How about this, Murray is somewhat 'safer' to not bust...but Crowell is less risky, higher value and trending upwards for the past 3 seasons.  Murray RB1 (nuff said right?), Crowell solid RB2 with upside.  tough decision, the Henry thing could play a role at some point but DM is the RB1 on the team but still could be considered a split. DM's past was sketchy with injuries but the dudes been relatively solid since.  I'd push DM ahead of Crowell if it was full pt ppr,  probably @ the 5th Henry or not DM's getting it done both on the ground and catching passes.

• Like 2