[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Standard Non PPR Keepers needed

tallduck69

Dez, Gordon jump out immediately at me.  

No matter what everyone keeps two and you get the 1st pick no matter what correct?

It's ten teams so Wilson you can get back, most likely you'll be looking at a stud RB1 or WR1 still after the keepers are selected.  

IMO If Nelson is on the table take him over Dez Bryant.

Gordon is really the only other guy that holds any high value.

You could take Bryant and Nelson (they have the most TDs of WRs since 2011 *but are both injury susceptible*) and pick a stud RB with that 1st overall pick.

I agree that you can probably pick some of those names up again or get similar/better value.

I'd stay away from Lacey/Procise as they will be fighting for position with Rawls all year and a 3 way split backfield is bad business for fantasy. 

Hope this helps.

14 hours ago, tallduck69 said:

I originally was thinking the same thing until someone is not keeping Jordy Nelson. Then I was thinking Gordon and Gurley and grabbing nelson with first pick. Yes, after 2 keepers I still pick first.

That would be fine as well, I hope Gurley bounces back he's too damn talented not to right?  but that team scares me (LAR) they have a way of sucking the life out of talented players.  

I think Jordy or Dez is great, Jordy has the bromance with Rodgers so I'd probably slightly like him over Dez, not that Dez isn't right there.