[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who to keep: M. Evans or M. Gordon

theirish

I'm in a 10 man standard scoring league and we get to keep one keeper from last year from the round we picked them.

Also, I just found out I got the 1st pick. I'll be taking D. Johnson, since L. Bell will be kept.

I can either keep Evans in the third round. Which would be 21st pick OR

I can keep Gordon in the 6th round. Which would be the 60th pick

Gordon would be more valuable and would be nice to have my rbs set. But also thinking of having a top 5 WR to go with a top 2 RB is extremely appealing. Who do you would you keep and why?

I think Gordon that's tremendous value, you can go back to back on WR's you have two already RB1's DJ being the most elite RB with L.Bell close.  Gordon is great for Standard because his path is clear that he is the lion share carrier and they will give him the carries weekly (no woodhead to worry about either and he catches the ball well too).  

I still think you see a WR like, Hilton, Dez, Green, A.Rob, Cooper, Cooks all guys with similar potential as Evens..  Gordon is gone if you drop him he's a 1st round pick.  Evens is maybe end of 1st around where Gordon is or early second maybe.  Still you can get guys that produce similar #'s still would be legit.  I mean you think DJax won't cut into any of Evens numbers?  Evens is a beast man amongst boys most of the time but don't discount Gordon on a team that gave him the lion share carries which there are very few situations in the NFL where a guy is an every down back and get's catches.  Evens is probably way safer not to bust, he's probably getting his projections or beating them.  

Gordon = better value @ 6th round - RB1, lion share carries/catches (downside, schedule and YPC last yr, more likely to bust)

Evens = stud, 1200's or better and a lock for probably 10 td's, safer (downside, is that it's not as much of a value pick, you can get similar results with the pool of WR's remaining).

I feel the value of Gordon opens up some second tier receivers in round 2-5 that would compliment the 2 running backs you will have.  If Gordon would bust, say he's under producing, he still the only real back on the Chargers roster. I feel there is a lot more love to spread in TB this year.