[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DECISIONS!

spjr

I'm in a keeper league, 12 teams.  You are permitted to keep 4 offensive players and 4 defensive players.  I kept Freeman, Ajayi, Hilton and D. Thomas.  We have a rookie draft first then our free agent draft.  I pick first overall in the FA draft and eighth in the rookie draft.  The first two rounds in the FA draft are not a snake draft, it becomes a snake in the third round.  I need a QB.  Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Ryan, Wilson, Winston and Newton were all kept.  That leaves only one tier two QB Andrew Luck.  My dilemma is should I choose Luck and take the chance or skip him for Mariota (only tier two QB left) or shoot for only three tier three QB's in Roethlisberger (not a keeper next season), Cousins, Prescott.  Or tier four QB's such as Rivers, Dalton, Carr, etc?  Keep in mind I have the first overall selection so there are only four teams other than myself who need QB's.  So I  was thinking of choosing another QB with my second pick and I believe Wentz would be there, Stafford, Manning or Bortoles, all of which, are quality starters in case Luck cannot start the season.  

Luck's a risk.  bad O-line, health, sacked like woah, but can put up elite numbers.

Mariota broke his leg that's kind of a fluke unless he has soggy bone syndrome. lol, he's team is continuing to improve, I don't know if Decker is the answer and if it equates to a lot more TDs but he definitely is an incredible RZ target.  I'd be happy with Mariota, maybe a little more happy with Carr though, that's who I'd target if Luck went before you could get him.  I'm not passing on Luck (pun intended), but he's a health risk and is getting sacked at a David Carr pace!

Edited by robotpimp