[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Trade help??? Benjamin, crowell, mixon, Jordy....

Ajoyner41

I have the possibility to: 

Give Joe Mixon, Kelvin Benjamin and Get Andrew Luck, Isaiah Crowell

Give Doug Martin, Kelvin Benjamin and Get Jamison Crowder, Isaiah Crowell

Which of the above trades is better? Also, how do you feel about the trade below?

Give Doug Martin, Amari Cooper, John Brown and Get Jordy Nelson

8 team league, standard scoring.

My team

QB - Derek Carr

RB - Melvin Gordon

RB - Jay Ajayi

WR - Odell Beckham jr

WR - Amari Cooper 

TE - Delanie Walker

Flex - Kelvin Benjamin 

K - Chris Boswell

D - Carolina 

--------------------

Keenan Allen 

Donte moncrief

Doug martin

Joe mixon

Frank gore

john brown 

pick 2 is a lot of Crow, lol.. no seriously.  You don't need Luck with having already Carr,  he's (Luck) marginally better maybe has a higher ceiling than Carr but also with injuries he could bust too.  

I like pick 2 but I put more stock into RB's so if I can have another solid RB2 like Crowell that weekly can always get decent combo yards/catches with a possible TD I think conservatively I'd rather have him week to week, Benji's ceiling could be higher but he's risky am I wrong?  Crowell won't bust you in the Flex and will help should MG or JA miss time.  You have solid WR's... Benji maybe gets back to where his potential is and is a better start than Cooper but I doubt it, Cooper's kind of capped because of Crabtree.  

Trade three I would not do, Jordy is a sexy pick but you're giving too much Brown can barely be a WR3/Flex, he has the talent to be a WR2 but waaay too much risk to rely on that dude, Fitz and DJ are the only AZ boys worth having.

26 minutes ago, robotpimp said:

pick 2 is a lot of Crow, lol.. no seriously.  You don't need Luck with having already Carr,  he's (Luck) marginally better maybe has a higher ceiling than Carr but also with injuries he could bust too.  

I like pick 2 but I put more stock into RB's so if I can have another solid RB2 like Crowell that weekly can always get decent combo yards/catches with a possible TD I think conservatively I'd rather have him week to week, Benji's ceiling could be higher but he's risky am I wrong?  Crowell won't bust you in the Flex and will help should MG or JA miss time.  You have solid WR's... Benji maybe gets back to where his potential is and is a better start than Cooper but I doubt it, Cooper's kind of capped because of Crabtree.  

Trade three I would not do, Jordy is a sexy pick but you're giving too much Brown can barely be a WR3/Flex, he has the talent to be a WR2 but waaay too much risk to rely on that dude, Fitz and DJ are the only AZ boys worth having.

What do you think if i trade away cooper and ajayi but i get luck, evans and crowell

Evans straight up vs Cooper = Evans wins.. adding Luck is kind of insane. Evans and MT have essentially stretched the Tier I elite WR's to include them.  Cooper's value is hurt only because of Crabtree but it's significant, yards and catches are there, talent is incredible but with Crabtree existing he's capped.

Ajayi, the ceiling is insanely high but the floor is low, weekly Crowell will give you steady performance and has improved each year, CLE if they have anything going for them is the o-line is quite good. 

Edited by robotpimp