[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

rate my team + trade possibilities

phinsfan44

Just finished my first draft this afternoon.  14 team, standard scoring.  Everyone went on a WR run (I had 1st overall pick) for the back half of rd 1 and most of rd 2.  So that's how I ended up with 3 RBs, which is fine since we have a flex.  I took some fliers on WRs in the late rounds, but - I'd like to get a top tier receiver.  Maybe C.J. Anderson and a WR for someone?  any thoughts on possible trades?  and, I'd love if you could rate my team.

QB

Andy Dalton

RB

David Johnson

I.Crowell

C.J. Anderson

Jamaal Charles

Toussaint

WR

D.Adams

Jeremy Maclin

John Brown

Kenny Stills

Jordan Matthews

Zay Jones

TE

Greg Olsen

And a defense and a kicker

14 teamer is tough.  I think you had to go DJ no matter what.  Crowell rounds it out, CJ or Charles is a nice handcuff which is important in those 14 team leagues you want to keep the starter RB mos def.  

Your WR's are all mid range.  you know what you'll get weekly from them for the most part. I actually like Maclin in BAL taking the SSS volume from Flacco.

Matthews in BUF with T-Mobile if anything it's a better situation from a competition for targets but is the offense going to throw enough to keep him relevant or will he do enough with what he gets to be FF relevant, can Brown come back he has the talent supposedly they've figured out how to manage his illness... Either way no one knows, based on potential its a decent bunch.  Can't really give a grade because it's hard to gauge your team vs another.  You've positioned yourself to have viable options at the two critical positions you need to start the most players.  I see you having some issues 'who to start' mainly at WR, hopefully it becomes a problem because of a plethora of all performing well, but the first couple of weeks will be interesting. I think D.Adams, Maclin, Matthews are pretty safe starters out of the gate but who knows.  DJ is going to do a lot of heavy lifting for your team, you'll be working that flex spot often hopefully Charles or CJ come out guns blazing.  GL!

Edited by robotpimp
  • Like 1