[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In a league with WR/TE do you draft any TE outside of the top 3. 10 team league non ppr

I am commish of a league with the normal set up except we have a RB/WR TE/WR Flex and OP. So that's 3/4 RBs I could play and 3/4 WR as well. Obviously in a 10 team league having 3 or 4 quality rb and wr is tough but should I try to draft Gronk or one of the other top 3 or 4 TEs like Kelce or just load up on rb and wr early? I also need 2 starting QBs bc of the OP slot

Edited by CowboysRLife3490

Sometimes its still worth it being able to play an extra TE when your WR's are on bye and having the backup for when your main is. 

But in a 10 team most likely you can stream that position.  I wouldn't necessarily draft an extra unless Jordan Reed was better than the other WR's around him and you had Gronk or Kelce.

56 minutes ago, CowboysRLife3490 said:

I am commish of a league with the normal set up except we have a RB/WR TE/WR Flex and OP. So that's 3/4 RBs I could play and 3/4 WR as well. Obviously in a 10 team league having 3 or 4 quality rb and wr is tough but should I try to draft Gronk or one of the other top 3 or 4 TEs like Kelce or just load up on rb and wr early? I also need 2 starting QBs bc of the OP slot

In one of my leagues which is a 10 team'er we are not required to play a TE but the 3 WR positions are WR/TE with one flex being WR/TE/RB, we start two RB's, this way that TE player pool isn't wasted people can pull from another pool.  There are guys that carry 3 and play 2 often instead of having a bunch of WR2/WR3's on the bench but it avg's out.

Edited by robotpimp