[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who would you take?

Max_chargers

Simpel question, who would you take with the 5th pick from the following, some of the players probably won't be available when I pick.

We start 1qb, 2rb, 2wr, 2wr/rb, 1te. It's a keeper league and all tds are 6 points and points for return yards. It's a 10 team prr league

My keepers are: Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham, Melvin Gordon

Pick one.

Mike Evans

Dez Bryant

DeAndre Hopkins

Leonard Fournette

DeMarco Murray

Christian McCaffrey

Isaiah Crowell

T.Y. Hilton

Edited by Max_chargers

PPR or no, and how many teams?  Considering your keepers are AB, OBJ, and Gordon, that tells me guys like DJ, Bell, and Zeke (even with the suspension) will be off the board, too.  Which also tells me there's no way Evans makes it to the 5th pick (though if he's there, you have to get him).  I think you need another RB, as you already have two stud WR, and while I personally don't trust Murray to put up numbers again this year and he'll lose touches (and I think especially goal line) to Henry, I think you might really consider him if he's available with the 5.  If he's gone, you could take a flyer on Fournette or go with Dez or T.Y.  Crowell could be interesting, but he may also be available in the second round.  I think McCaffrey is like Woodhead, so not worth a 1st rounder unless PPR, but a major risk even then.  

Assuming these are the best players available in the 1st few if any of these will be available in the 2nd in a 10 team league

I would get the best value regardless of what you need. Cause you can always trade.

Say you get Evans even though you don't need him you can trade OBJ, Evans or AB for a quality late 1st early 2nd RB.

24 minutes ago, Rbgb said:

Assuming these are the best players available in the 1st few if any of these will be available in the 2nd in a 10 team league

I would get the best value regardless of what you need. Cause you can always trade.

Say you get Evans even though you don't need him you can trade OBJ, Evans or AB for a quality late 1st early 2nd RB.

These players are my top 8 of what's there when we draft along side all the other rookies.

13 hours ago, robotpimp said:

Murray or Evens... actually Evens first but because you have to start another RB and you already have OBJ/AB I might take DM first (1,600, 12tds and 53 catches).  The RB drop-off is REAL.

Don't think Evans is gonna be there or else it will be an easy oick. Not that high in Murray Henry has looked good this pre season