[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Finding broadcasts. Help?

ImNotSoIgnorant

Strangely I'm having a hard time trying to find tv schedules in general via searching google.The best I've found is for the next 2 tweeks. I've been trying to find out if the first regular season game for the Eagles will be broadcast at my parent's house in NJ. I'm going to watch the first game with my dad if its broadcasting there. So any suggestions on where to find this information?(Logging into the cable company's website is currently not an option.)

Edited by ImNotSoIgnorant

On 8/18/2017 at 3:00 PM, ImNotSoIgnorant said:

Strangely I'm having a hard time trying to find tv schedules in general via searching google.The best I've found is for the next 2 tweeks. I've been trying to find out if the first regular season game for the Eagles will be broadcast at my parent's house in NJ. I'm going to watch the first game with my dad if its broadcasting there. So any suggestions on where to find this information?(Logging into the cable company's website is currently not an option.)

the506.com always posts the viewing map for the whole US. Not sure if they have week one yet. They usually post it a few days before each game.

4 hours ago, Chief Dick said:

the506.com always posts the viewing map for the whole US. Not sure if they have week one yet. They usually post it a few days before each game.

I'm a member of their forum and frequent the site regularly, the maps are usually up by Wed/Thu of that week. But based on the usual pattern of broadcasts and the prediciton of a forum member in NYC market the Eagles game should be on there. Not sure where the OP's parents are located in NJ so hard to what that market does.

506.com map page

The question becomes is there a better option for that MJ market on Fox at 1 (ATL-CHI, ARZ-DET, TB-MIA).

If the Jets were at home the NFL exclusivity rule comes into play, and there could be no game opposite on Fox (since they have the DH they'd lose a game). Which would mean no chance the Eagles are on in NYC market.

2 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

I'm a member of their forum and frequent the site regularly, the maps are usually up by Wed/Thu of that week. But based on the usual pattern of broadcasts and the prediciton of a forum member in NYC market the Eagles game should be on there. Not sure where the OP's parents are located in NJ so hard to what that market does.

506.com map page

The question becomes is there a better option for that MJ market on Fox at 1 (ATL-CHI, ARZ-DET, TB-MIA).

If the Jets were at home the NFL exclusivity rule comes into play, and there could be no game opposite on Fox (since they have the DH they'd lose a game). Which would mean no chance the Eagles are on in NYC market.

I think that might depend on what area of NJ you are in. Like if you're in Camden my guess is you'll get the eagles, but if you're in jersey city you'll get ny team games. BUT they're not in either general location.

Yes as I stated knowing where in NJ would help, I could even ask the regulars on 506.com for an educated guess.

If most of NJ markets would go with either PHI or NYC teams, then I'd say they'll show the Eagles (NY Jets on CBS, GIants play on SNF)..I doubt any of the other teams on Fox at 1 have more interest in NJ markets.

42 minutes ago, ImNotSoIgnorant said:

I think that might depend on what area of NJ you are in. Like if you're in Camden my guess is you'll get the eagles, but if you're in jersey city you'll get ny team games. BUT they're not in either general location.

maybe say where in NJ they are.  SJ gets all Eagles game, North is more hit or miss.  I assume they are in north?