[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tyreek Hill or Stefon Diggs?

millarki

It's a coin flip really, but Diggs is my gut feel/player I'm reaching for this year guy..... no logical reason other than I feel things are aligning that he will outperform his ADP and be a legit WR2 with upside as a borderline WR1 production - in a keeper even more value.

Coming from a KC homer here....Both have limited QB talent throwing to them down field. (Smith and Bradford)....imo Hill has a higher upside. Since KC let Maclin go Hill is the no doubt #1 WR in KC.  Report from camp is he is consistently beating Pro Bowl CB Marcus Peters when matched up in practice. Hill has elite speed and it seems Reid is determined to scheme plays for him in the screen and run game. First to admit I have rose colored KC glasses on but I follow camp updates on twitter daily and Hill is seeming like he could be special. 

• Like 1

Both are so dang awesome.  I really like Diggs but its very close. Love the volume Diggs gets.. Love Hills TD's / some added rushing yards.

Hill didn't really set the world on fire when Maclin was out with an injury for 4 weeks so this translation to a 'bigger' role is sort of a wait'n'see for me.  Diggs not being on the injury report is also a wait-n-see.. those are my concerns with either. They both need to take the 'next step' they can't hang around 800-900 yards.