[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bad more or good move? Traded my 7th overall pick and moved up to 4th

The 4th team proposed me my 1st 2nd 4th and 6th round picks for his 1st 2nd 4th and 6th...Wasn't a big fan of the 7th pick out of 12 teams..Now I can get Julio or Beckham..MAYBE Antonio brown...this is a PPR league....Was this a smart move? I didn't see a difference really if i had the 7th spot pick in the 2nd 4th and 6th vs the 4th spot

Think you would be able to get a good pick at 7 still if you are targeting those 3 WRs.  Plus the wrap around of the 2nd round pick would get you a good player.   IMO, I would have stayed.

However, I don't see it being a bad trade.  Just a preference trade.

10 hours ago, indyrckstar said:

Think you would be able to get a good pick at 7 still if you are targeting those 3 WRs.  Plus the wrap around of the 2nd round pick would get you a good player.   IMO, I would have stayed.

However, I don't see it being a bad trade.  Just a preference trade.

Ya but feel more comfortable having beckham or julio vs aj green and evans...and in 2nd rd when i was doing mocks not a huge drop off from the 7th spot vs 4..i have a few guys that i am targeting in the 2nd and i am sure ill get 1 of them even dropping down

Edited by vexeclipse2007

8 hours ago, vexeclipse2007 said:

Ya but feel more comfortable having beckham or julio vs aj green and evans...and in 2nd rd when i was doing mocks not a huge drop off from the 7th spot vs 4..i have a few guys that i am targeting in the 2nd and i am sure ill get 1 of them even dropping down

Odell numbers might drop some with the addition of Marshall.  I am thinking Eli will use Marshall as a goal line red zone offense target.  Julio, I agree with ya.  My personal preference between those two.  

I am not thrilled with AJ Green.  Now Evan, I do like.  Although I am interested to see how Winston handles with feeding the ball around.  They added Desean Jackson and should have a healthy Doug Martin.  

I think overall, there wasn't a lot of separation when looking back in 2016 scoring.  In my league, Beckam was #1 overall with Evan scoring one less point to be #2 overall.  Jones finished #7 overall.   

Anyhow, if you think the guys targeted in round 2 will be available, then the trade might be better for ya.