[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Please rate my draft and Dez question

7YL3R

10 Team PPR drafting from the 2 spot.

Lev Bell

Dez

Deandre Hopkins

Mixon

Travis Kelce

Tyreek Hill

Martavis Bryant

Brandon Marshall

Derek Carr

Mcfadden

AP

Kareem Hunt

Derek Henry

Marvin Jones

Jamaal Charles

I didn't draft a D or kicker, so I will need to drop two players to pick one up.  My questions are how do you feel I did overall and what would you have changed.  I feel like I got stuck in the second round with Dez because I told my self I wouldn't go RB RB.  At this point on the way back, Michael Thomas, TY and Doug Baldwin had gone.  I was sitting there with Demarco, Gronk, Dez, and Hopkins on the board.  I had no interest in taking Dez but felt I was stuck in that position with what was available.  Luckily my league is a lot of cowboys homers so I'm thinking of offering Dez for TY. Is that even better with the luck situation or even Dez for Terrell Pryor.

thoughts and comments please.  Felt the Dez pick was the weakest spot in my draft.

Thanks and link yours and I will reply.

Not a Dez Bryant fan.  Just too inconsistent.  Of those options, I probably would have gone with Demarco as you can have a good 1-2 RB combo.   

Mixon is the X factor.  If he takes over the gig, he will be a total stud IMO.  Issue is feeding too many RBs on the roster.  

I like Kelce and Carr.  

McFadden is penciled in as the starting RB for Dallas until Elliot gets back.  

Not sure what they are going to do with AP.  Will it be split carries or can he takeover the gig?

I don't know anything about Kareem Hunt.  I will have to google that one.

Overall, not a bad draft.  Should be able to compete.  Just need some luck and a few breaks to go your way to have a really good team.

Overall I think the team is average with a lot of potential upside but also a running back problem. Should be competitive if you can pull off a decent trade, or pick up a good waiver wire, or if one of your RB fliers/handcuffs hits

Bell is great, and I think you did excellent in middle rounds.

I like Kelce, Hill, Bryant, Marshall, McFadden picks. I would have picked up Murray with that 2nd pick -- particularly since you have Henry, who I also like a lot where you drafted.

Kareem Hunt is a good dice role. Hopkins is a big question mark I think. 

If I were you, I'd be looking to package Dez or Hopkins for a RB, because you don't have a starting back other than Bell, and Bell hasn't been working out with his team, is one toke away from a long suspension, and often gets injured (I would have picked him 2nd too, but that's his risk). McFadden starts maybe for the first 6 weeks so you've got a little time to figure it out. Hopefully Mixon takes over in Cincinatti, but what if he doesn't? 

Other option is to package a trade with mid-level receivers for somebody you think will start but isn't exciting -- like a Terrance West or even LaGarrette Blount