[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mccaffrey hype

Crw561

37 minutes ago, RowdyRoos said:

For me, partially depends on how the draft is going overall, how its shaping up for my team and what is the scoring system (PPR?).  Is he a stronger version of Darren Sproles/Danny Woodhead....if so, then could be a great pick in the 3rd.

Yes ppr. And yes it definitely depends on how it's going. I also have 1st pick, so I have the 1st pick in the 3rd. That may be top early and I'm sure there will be better value. But he's being considered depending on how everything is going. Just curious on everybody's 0.02$ on the guy. 

I think that's drafting him at his ceiling. He is an exciting player who will be fun to watch, but I don't think he's an every down back -- just not enough power. I expect goal line carries to be Cam or J Stu, so I wouldn't draft him that early, though I feel like the middle of round 2 through the middle of round three is particularly tough to sort out this year. 

He looks like a guy that won't need a lot of touches to be a weekly viable option in FF.  Is that sustainable enough?  who knows.  I think he looks pretty damn awesome thus far but I'm nervous reaching for him, but I'm still getting over the Ameer Abdullah hangover (he also had a very impressive pre-season but has since been able to be healthy)... dem 2015 cuts he made were insane.