[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need serious help deciding who to pick 1st overall!

AJN15

So I'm in a 10 team keeper league. Each team gets 4 offensive keepers in a PPR format. I'm keeping Jordy in the 11th, Spencer Ware in the 12th, Shady and Freeman both in the 2nd round (did some nifty trading to snag 2 second round picks). I have no pick in the 3rd and 2 in the 4th so I won't be actually picking for a while after my first pick. 

All of the top tier running backs are taken already - Ajayi, Le'veon, David Johnson, Zeke, Melvin Gordon, Jordan Howard, etc. I feel like I'm decently well set for RB's considering I'm keeping 3. I could look at drafting Rodgers as he, Wilson and Newton are the best QB's that are going back in. Brady, Brees, Matty Ice are all being kept. For tight ends, I could snag Gronk or Olsen and fill up that spot but I feel as though both players would be quite a reach at first overall. So I'm left thinking that I should draft a second WR. The best available are T.Y, Dez and Baldwin. I'm already leaning towards one of those three but I was wondering if you guys had any words of wisdom as to which you think would work best. Thanks