[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Running Backs

ZRdude

sorry... to be more clear.... my thoughts on these guys,

1.) I want to draft Zeke if he falls to the late 2nd - 3rd round, i think he is going to reduce suspension in half to 3 games, still weary about it.

2.) Gurley, was that a sophmore slump or does LAR just blow and i need to just overlook him?

3.) Lynch bounce back to an RB1?  

4.) Powell is a beast but the Jets blow too, might have to avoid him. RB3 max id say

5.) Crowell is looking promising.... but its the browns sooooo who TF knows

58 minutes ago, tazinib1 said:

I think you answered your own question except Lynch as a RB1. I will happily plug in Lynch as a RB2/High Upside RB3. If you are going into the season with Lynch as your RB1, you're in trouble. 

I won a high stakes league two years ago with Gurley as my rb1 and he didnt even play the first month...lol.....it all depends on how you hit the rest of your draft

i like crowell as a talent...most forget this kid was a 5 star out of high school and actually more highly rated than gurley coming out of high school....i know they improved the offensive line and team as a whole so many are expecting a spike in solid numbers...i happen to think hes being slightly overvalued right now though

I made a thread about gurley a little while back...i think hes rated about where he should be...im just less hesitant to pull the trigger there than most are

i kind of agree on zeke..i have a high stakes draft next tuesday and i pick 4th..im looking at zeke as a possibility in the 2nd or 3rd(i doubt he makes it out of 2nd)...i think he gets reduced...even to 4 games would be make that worth it i think