[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Reports: Beckham could miss week 1

soopanuts

http://www.nydailynews.com/amp/sports/football/giants/giant-injury-updates-odell-beckham-jr-brandon-marshall-article-1.3433413

Originally reported by ESPN

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20423064

Hard to see him sitting, but team probably is waiting to see how treatment goes before addressing more directly. Still time.

"Its not out of the question that he miss a week or two" hardly sounds like a significant chance of missing games.

Their opener is almost 3 weeks after this happened. If he had that injury in week 1, would people expect him to miss 2-3 games?

I suspect if that had been a regular season game he may have even returned to action, but would not be in jeopardy of missing the following game.

From a draft perspective, I like this.  I really don't like the players available in the second half of round 1.  I don't think there is much difference between pick 6 and pick 16.  Beckham potentially missing a game or two might push him down to the end of the first round.  I would be ecstatic getting ODB with pick 10.

1 hour ago, michaelredd9 said:

From a draft perspective, I like this.  I really don't like the players available in the second half of round 1.  I don't think there is much difference between pick 6 and pick 16.  Beckham potentially missing a game or two might push him down to the end of the first round.  I would be ecstatic getting ODB with pick 10.

That would be sweet but if anything it just clears someone who's on the fence about OBJ vs JJ or Evens most likely, I'm not greedy if I saw OBJ at 7 I'd be elated. 

• Like 1