[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Message Board League

DMD

We are reprising the two message board leagues from last year. I have sent out the invites to return. If there are any openings after Sunday night, I will fill them but the time is VERY short and team owners have to be able to draft in short time frames since there is only about a week.

More to come.

I guess with this being draft only best ball, I'll do it. 

1 hour ago, DMD said:

We are reprising the two message board leagues from last year. I have sent out the invites to return. If there are any openings after Sunday night, I will fill them but the time is VERY short and team owners have to be able to draft in short time frames since there is only about a week.

More to come.

If you have any openings, put me down for one. Thanks.

IN! Thanks DMD! Know you are super crazy busy, so thanks for putting it together once again. For those that are playing, please pay attention to the draft, with access so readily available should be no excuses. We can get er done in a week!!! B)

9 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

Someone can have my spot. In a slow BOTH draft now and have 3 live drafts in the next 6 days

Thanks!

3 hours ago, Shaft said:

In. I'm still upset by losing by 2.7 points last year. :angry:

2.7 points? Man, sounds like you got the... oh.... sorry...

11 minutes ago, DMD said:

2.7 points? Man, sounds like you got the... oh.... sorry...

Yup...the fact that I can call the points off the top of my head when I was also in 6 other leagues shows the extent of the "shaft."

• DMD locked this topic
  • DMD unpinned this topic