[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MESSAGE BOARD LEAGUES

DMD

3 hours ago, flemingd said:

You can't make this change once the draft starts though.  You'd have to go into every single round and reverse their orders manually.

3RR is much more fair than standard serpentine anyway.  Of course those early in the draft are going to want it changed, but it really mitigates the advantage that the premium picks are.

I've never drafted with a 3RR, but it is supposed to be more fair. It's cool to give it a shot- especially in a free league.

there appears to be something wrong with the available players list. we're only in the 5th and the best non-injured player has an ADP of 143. The app shows the same...that can't be right

10 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Bump us up to 24. :yay:

DMD will do this on Sunday if we keep making progress - but I think at the rate we are going it should not be a problem. I'm game for doing it regardless if we are done by the first game or if it carries into the Friday/Saturday after the first game, before the first Sunday

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DMD said:

You guys are FAST!  I've played in 14 MFL10's and it takes a week to make six rounds - not a day!

I've played in 6. Had enough cash from last year for five and decided to round it out with another I'm still drafting in now. Average draft time is over an hour for ten of twelve.

1 hour ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Sorry not sure where the mobile number came from on my profile but it isn't mine :unsure:.

Updated now.

Maybe somebody else had your team or tried to link to it. My team had a different cell and still has two people linked to it. Not sure who the other person is. But after the draft is over it shouldn't matter who he is.

Edited by MikesVikes

5 hours ago, loaf said:

there appears to be something wrong with the available players list. we're only in the 5th and the best non-injured player has an ADP of 143. The app shows the same...that can't be right

It was by design.  You win too much

14 hours ago, MikesVikes said:

I'm good with keeping what we have. Most of the picks have been nonconventional anyway.

I was talking about the draft order here, not adding more rounds. I'd add more rounds too.

Edited by MikesVikes

7 minutes ago, Def. said:

Since MB1 is already at round 13, can we get the draft changed to 24 rounds now please?  Going to become pretty vital to planning for us to know if we're done or drafting more.  Thanks!

Agreed 100%

• DMD unpinned this topic