[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Better Keeper: Amari Cooper or Kelvin Benjamin

I'm in a 10 team keeper league, half point PPR and allowed 4 keepers each year

I'm curious o opinions of who would be a better keeper at wide reciever

I could keep Amari Cooper for a 5th round pick OR Kelvin Benjamin for a 13th round pick.

I like both but both were somewhat spotty when it came to points last year.

My 3 current keepers are Levon Bell (3rd Round), Jay Ajayi (15th Round), and Michael Thomas (16th Round the WR in NO)

TIA for any input

Cooper. hands down.  and he is only going to get better. esp in a dynasty/keeper league.  I am somewhat biased on multiple fronts, but, Cooper is straight up better overall talent and Cam Newton's head is so BIG, he can't usually see the talent in front of him.

Benjamin in the 13th is a tremendous value, after his weight issues this pre season he has looked really really good. That combined with the fact that he has one of the better passing schedules. I would consider it.

Cooper is safer not to bust and plays as a solid WR2, should anything ever happen to Crabtree his value would skyrocket.  Benji's more volatile but has some decent upside, I agree with @DbWell004 Benji's looked good, and the value is very good.. Newton is the issue here.  I probably would still stick with Cooper, but I really like Benji I'm hoping he falls slightly this year because I'm going to be investing.