[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players you aren't targeting but keep getting this year..

Atlanta Cracker

Only drafted two teams so far(drafted 11th out of 12 in one and 12th out of 12 in the other). Not sure if I'm going to do more than that this year. Waited for a QB in both and ended up having to choose between Rivers/Eli/Palmer as they rest were off the board. I'm comfortable with Rivers in both leagues. I got Brandon Marshall as a WR4 and Doug Martin as a RB4 in both leagues as they both fell too far too pass up. 

Darren Sproles keeps dropping to me in the 9th or 10th round.  His ceiling isn't high because they'll limit his touches.  But it's nice having a running back on your bench that'll get you 10-20 fantasy points when needed.

Dak Prescott has been dropping to me in the 11th and 12th rounds.  That's nice value for a player who finished as the 6th highest scoring quarterback as a rookie.  I've never believed in drafting 2 quarterbacks or 2 tight ends but I've been grabbing 2 of each since the value is so good in rounds 9-12.  If I didn't grab a second qb or te, I'd be drafting a handcuff running back or a junky wide receiver instead.

I'm kind of surprised that I have yet to see Sammy Watkins in this thread yet. Maybe he just isn't falling in drafts. I nabbed him in the middle of the 6th round in my main local yesterday which felt like excellent value to me. I can understand the concerns with Goff, but at least new HC McVay is an offensive minded guy under whom Kirk Cousins emerged/flourished. The Rams were just an overall $hitshow last year, so it's hard to know exactly who the real Jared Goff is yet IMO. He showed promise in preseason week 3, even if Watkins wasn't that involved.

42 minutes ago, MTSuper7 said:

I'm kind of surprised that I have yet to see Sammy Watkins in this thread yet. Maybe he just isn't falling in drafts. I nabbed him in the middle of the 6th round in my main local yesterday which felt like excellent value to me. I can understand the concerns with Goff, but at least new HC McVay is an offensive minded guy under whom Kirk Cousins emerged/flourished. The Rams were just an overall $hitshow last year, so it's hard to know exactly who the real Jared Goff is yet IMO. He showed promise in preseason week 3, even if Watkins wasn't that involved.

A WR who can't stay healthy on a team you described as a an offensive sh!tshow with a terrible offensive line and a QB who throws ducks. Not sure I see the "value" in round 6. Upside for sure, but not without considerable risk. 

On 9/5/2017 at 5:41 PM, DanTheMan_5 said:

A WR who can't stay healthy on a team you described as a an offensive sh!tshow with a terrible offensive line and a QB who throws ducks. Not sure I see the "value" in round 6. Upside for sure, but not without considerable risk. 

they signed andrew whitworth though who is a top 5 LT. they should be pretty solid in pass protection, able to provide for a functional passing game.