[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't trust the ffwc

plankmanroad

So the last years main event champ who's in my dynasty league didn't adhere to the cut down date as usual . I posted for her to do so which ahole deleted and tried saying that she did so on time . No email of drop or listed in league transactions which happens with each drop . Now posted in league chat is her drops 2 days after the required drop date .Taking care of their homies is nothing new . Back in 2012 the team I was playing against in the main event had Greg Jennings in their line up for the 9/13/12 Thursday game . Jennings was inactive for that game . Come Sunday morning that team made numerous attempts to take Jennings out of their line up which failed . Then the commissioner changed his line up taking Jennings out at 10:57 am Sunday morning . When I questioned this the commissioners response was "he called me on the phone and make the change to me before the thursday game. I put it on my log to chagne and did not do it until Sunday.
So it is a legal lineup." So he supposedly called him before the Thursday game but never checked to make sure it was done until Sunday morning . Oh yea he was the next year winner of the main event . Coincidence ????????

Edited by plankmanroad
  • Haha 1