[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What players should be heavily targeted ?

FLHX2k8

I'm an advocate of "letting the draft come to you" and don't force it. I've got my cheat sheet ready to go, I've got my draft wizard ready to go. I'm taking the best available player on the board for my team needs. BUT, that being said, are there any players worth reaching for who need to be heavily targeted ? Any rookies, or players who we can expect breakout years from ? Thanks for all your help I appreciate it !!

I have a very strong feeling about Kareem Hunt With Spencer Ware out, I think he will thrive and could end up being an RB1. Don't know where he's being drafted now that Ware is out though. Joe Mixon is worth a shout. If you can get Zeke after a few rounds, pull the trigger. His suspension could be reduced or dropped altogether and even if it isn't, you can get a player who would be a top 3 pick much later than you should be able to. Abdullah will get plenty of touches in a good offense. He had a disappointing rookie season and was injured last year, so this could be his year. I feel good about Keenan Allen too. Mariota and Winston could both have great years. New Orleans Wide Recievers will likely step up with Brees throwing to them. Adrian Peterson and Marshawn Lynch could start to play like they did years ago and are worth a pick in the middle to later rounds.

I did the same let the draft come to me. In our draft all receivers with questionable QBs dropped like hot cakes 10 team ppr league So my advice is to get two good rbs in top three and hope guys drop like in mine

I am convinced mock drafts don't match real drafts guys get cold feet with question marks and go for sure thing  My Wr's. Round. Pick #. Name

rd 2 pick 17 green -- keeper

4 37 Hopkins

5 43 hilton

6. 57 Bryant Pitt - before reinstatement 

7 63 Robinson 

15 143 coleman

17. 163 brown az

as you can see all ave some sort of risk issue and bottom line is someone will step up and I have to be patient   I was all set to take garçon at 6 but I had Bryant rather 1 before him

you our need to decide your risk tolerance and patience