[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

First year fantasy player just drafted

Bda

I'm in a 12 team ppr 1/2 point per reception

my draft is as follows

qb: Winston, dalton

rb: gurley, Hyde, McFadden, rob Kelly, breida 

wr: Evans, Jeffery, Fitzgerald, devante Parker, Kenny golladay, John Ross, Eli rogers (trying to drop rogers for perriman or marquise Goodwin)

te: reed, ebron

k: hauscha (trying to grab lutz)

def: Carolina 

1qb2rb3wr1flex1te1k1def

i feel like my draft was okay. And I don't really know where it's weak other than depth maybe but I'm not sure.

ive already gotten a couple of trade offers

hyde for Allen robinson (maybe pryor instead)

the other Parker/ McFadden for Abdullah/ Jared cook

i dont feel too great about either trade. Maybe could reach for a receiver instead of cook 

Any advice would be helpful. Maybe possible trade targets to sure things up

Your team looks solid and I would stay put unless you see a deal you feel good about. I would not take either trade. I would take Hyde over Allen Robinson this yr, particular given the qb situation in Jacksonville. Parker for Abdullah is fair on paper but I like Parker better on your team. You certainly do not need a third TE. Maybe if Abdullah was paired with a WR you like but the guy prolly needs WR

Yeah. I mean the only receivers is see him trading are maclin, jones jr and decker. But I feel like Parker could equal any of Their outputs or more. I mean a reciever swap and Abdullah for McFadden would be nice it might be best to wait it out