[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Live streaming NFL football on the interwebs

michaelredd9

44 minutes ago, ImNotSoIgnorant said:

If you're talking about illegal streams I think we're not allowed to link those in this forum?

There are legal live streams, too.  Last year Twitter did 10 Thursday night games for free.  This year Amazon is doing 10 Thursday night games and one Christmas game for Prime members.  CBS, Fox, NBC, and ESPN all have live stream options for a small fee per month.  I'm interested in anything that is cheap or free.  To keep things on the up and up, pm any info about a stream if you are unsure if it is legal or not.  I promise I won't break the law.  Scouts honor.   :busted:  :fball:  :innocent:

Edited by michaelredd9

Based on the user, you can get a relatively nice feed by searching the game on YouTube. Facebook LIVE also has people that just set up their laptop and stream. I watched a game in rehab last year from a dude streaming in Italy lol. It was hilarious listening to him yell at his dog in Italian. 

Twitter - that too is a good source the 'day of'.  People tweet out links of what you're trying to see.  Recently was at a buddy's house and we watched the fight that way.  I won't say the law was broken, but I will say we had about $99.95 worth of beer.