[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MFL DOWN....AGAIN.

boltnlava

19 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

So the user friendly FREE sites work fine and the clunky ass difficult to figure out pay say was down again. That's something

Can count the number of times MFL has been inaccessible (due to outage or poor performance) at gametime using my hands over the last 15 years....would need a counting board to do the same for CBS or ESPN over that same period. 

MFL has its faults, but accessibility during the season has never really been one of them in my experiences. 

Edited by Def.

20 minutes ago, HowboutthemCowboys said:

So the user friendly FREE sites work fine and the clunky ass difficult to figure out pay say was down again. That's something

So true.  I really don't understand the love around here for MFL. 

Edited by CowboysDiehard

Week 1 can crash any league hosting site. It has crashed us before. It is hard to accommodate a crush of users suddenly all banging on the same thing. I've used probably every league management tool out there in my 20+ years. They all go down on occasion. Sites like RTSports and MyFantasyLeague are run by people that watch it like a hawk and respond instantly. Bigger sites like Yahoo, ESPN, NFL.com, etc. all farm it out and while they certainly respond to outages, it will be whatever techs they have on hand for a Sunday (or whenever).

It sucks when they go down. I freak out whenever ours does. But in all honesty, I have never had a problem submitting a lineup with MFL or RTS. Trust me - it is nothing you ever want to happen and try to prevent it the best you can.