[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Elliott gets injunction - may play entire season

DMD

He was going 3rd in all my drafts until around August when his suspension was in bigger question. 

How far did he fall in your draft?

On Monday I took him 1.06 and Wednesday I took him at 1.12

I saw him fall to middle of second round once. That'll be a bargain.

I got him at 2.08 in my local 12 team ppr league. The draft was near the end of August. 

Forgot to mention that this is a 1 player keeper and Jordan Howard, Melvin Gordon & Devonte Freeman were keepers. 

Edited by buddahj
  • Like 1

Took David Johnson at #1.  In a 12 team league.  Hoped he would last until end of second round - he did.  Took him at 2.24 and then took Hunt at 3.1.  Played Hunt as a Flex this week.  Feeling real good about my team with no suspension now.  

Just finished a best ball FFPC league where he went 3rd.  I was happy to get Antonio Brown with the 5th pick.  Had Elliott made it to me, he wouldn't have even been on my radar.  It wasn't until about Round 3 (of 28) that I read the latest news on him.  

The latest I saw him fall was late 2nd round, I believe.  Pretty good deal, it appears. 

For whatever reason, I don't have DJ or Elliott in a single league this year.  And I'm in a bunch. :unsure:

I did three TFC drafts earlier this week, and Zeke went 8th (I drafted 12th and took Freeman/Thomas), 12th (owner took Zeke and McCoy at the turn.... I took Bell at 1.02), and 2.02 (owner took Ajayi at 1.11.... I took Evans at 1.05).  Interesting to look back and see if I could have had him in various leagues, and where.  

In one of my locals (Labor Day evening), he went 2.02 in a 12-team non-PPR league.  Hunt went right before him at 2.01. I took Gordon at 1.04.  Man, if I knew then what I knew now, I think I would take either of those guys ahead of Gordon.  

In the Huddle CA league, Zeke went 2.12.... Owner started his draft with DJ, Zeke, and Brady.  

Zeke went 2.05 in Redraft Wars (40-round IDP redraft league).  Owner started with Gordon at 1.08, followed by Zeke.

Lastly, in Weapons of DMD (16-team with TD-heavy scoring), he went 2.05 (21st overall), sandwiched right between Dalvin Cook and Fournette.  Great value there.  

On 9/11/2017 at 8:08 AM, jlandry462 said:

....or did it?

The conversation around my draft wasn't if he was going to be suspended right away I think it was known that the suspension was going to be pushed. I think the worry was that his suspension was going to happen around fantasy playoffs. That's worst case scenario though people knew he would definitely be suspended but the worry was when it would happen. I personally would have rather had it at the beginning of the season and now had it over with rather than not knowing. 

1 hour ago, Shorttynaz said:

Unsure, but I'm trying to trade him as I already have David Johnson riding pine. 

I had an offer today Julio Mccoy and Jordan Mathews for my Zeke Cooks and Keenan, quickly declined it, now i'm reconsidering. Ultimately I think he will win the hearing but so far I've been wrong at every stage.

Edited by Gourdeau

15 hours ago, Shorttynaz said:

Unsure, but I'm trying to trade him as I already have David Johnson riding pine. 

I'm in the same boat.  Traded DJ for Ingram, and now Olsen is out for the year.  Combine the fact that I'm winless in that league (he will be my keeper next year), and the Cowboys schedule is so tough this year, I'm glad this will come to a head this year instead of next. 

I fully expect the suspension to be upheld.  Let's get it over with, and if he is suspended, the Cowboys can go into the tank and get a premium draft choice next year (and maybe a new coach?).  I'm OK with it.

Edited by CowboysDiehard
Olsen is not gone for the year, but the way that season is going, effectively he is.

18 hours ago, Gourdeau said:

I had an offer today Julio Mccoy and Jordan Mathews for my Zeke Cooks and Keenan, quickly declined it, now i'm reconsidering. Ultimately I think he will win the hearing but so far I've been wrong at every stage.

That is a decent offer.

6 hours ago, CowboysDiehard said:

I'm in the same boat.  Traded DJ for Ingram, and now Olsen is out for the year.  Combine the fact that I'm winless in that league (he will be my keeper next year), and the Cowboys schedule is so tough this year, I'm glad this will come to a head this year instead of next. 

I fully expect the suspension to be upheld.  Let's get it over with, and if he is suspended, the Cowboys can go into the tank and get a premium draft choice next year (and maybe a new coach?).  I'm OK with it.

I found a taker myself.  Zeke for Jordy Nelson & Demaryius.  

• Like 1