[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Electric Tarik Cohen

michaelredd9

Cohen played 28 of 67 snaps or 42% of snaps.  He carried the ball or was targeted with a pass on 17 of his 28 snaps.  That is a lot of production for so few snaps.  Howard played 38 of 67 snaps or 57% of snaps.  There was an empty backfield on the 3 passes that Cohen caught from the wide receiver position.  I wonder if Howard and Cohen were on the field at the same time at all?  Benny Cunningham played 4 snaps and FB Michael Burton played 6 snaps.

13 minutes ago, ZRdude said:

absolutely not, but he will be stealing touches from howard, healthy or not.

That doesn't make him a must have for Howard owners, just makes him a CoP back like Thompson, Sproles, or Vereen.

• Like 1

Is Howard still relevant for the time being? I have an owner who owns Howard and just lost Allen Robinson. Is it worth to try and still trade for Howard as my only good RB is Freeman? I understand he might not be worth more than an RB2 going forward but that's still fine with me if he's getting RB 2 numbers (from skill or volume, either way...). What do you all think? I obv wouldn't offer him a trade as if he were an RB1.

2 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Is Howard still relevant for the time being? I have an owner who owns Howard and just lost Allen Robinson. Is it worth to try and still trade for Howard as my only good RB is Freeman? I understand he might not be worth more than an RB2 going forward but that's still fine with me if he's getting RB 2 numbers (from skill or volume, either way...). What do you all think? I obv wouldn't offer him a trade as if he were an RB1.

Yes, Howard is still the starter. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

im worried ab howard staying relevant for the rest of the season... he is still the guy right now.

11 minutes ago, ZRdude said:

im worried ab howard staying relevant for the rest of the season... he is still the guy right now.

I'd be amazed if any team in the NFL make a 5'6" 180lb (when soaking wet) back the starter.  He's simply to small to survive.

4 minutes ago, Def. said:

I'd be amazed if any team in the NFL make a 5'6" 180lb (when soaking wet) back the starter.  He's simply to small to survive.

Tell that to Darren Sproles or Maurice Jones Drew. 

Not comparing them.  Guys can add weight/muscle, but they can't add height 

Edited by Shorttynaz

23 minutes ago, Shorttynaz said:

Tell that to Darren Sproles or Maurice Jones Drew. 

Not comparing them.  Guys can add weight/muscle, but they can't add height 

Warrick Dunn also comes to mind. Guys like Cohen have succeeded as more than CoP backs before. It's not common, and it's WAY too early to count these chickens.