[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Waiver Wire Targets

Shorttynaz

Seems to be a 6 of one / half dozen of one other, but Richardson at least is healthy - of the three listed, Brown would be the one I'd drop as well. It remains to be seen just how many of Robinson's usual targets go to Lee now, so hold him for his upside, and as you said Henderson is a lottery ticket RB and you are weak at RB, so all else being equal, he's worth a keep at least for now.

I seem to be grabbing JJ Nelson on all of my teams.  With Michael Floyd gone, John Brown's injury issues, and David Johnson hurt, JJ Nelson has the opportunity to have a big role this year.  He has scored 8 touchdowns in his last 10 regular season games.  It was disappointing that Nelson only played 40% of snaps last week but he managed to catch 5 of 6 targets and a touchdown in the second half of the game.  With John Brown out indefinitely, Nelson is sure to have a high snap count until Brown returns.  I'm even rolling the dice and starting him on a couple of teams this week.

Edited by michaelredd9

On 9/15/2017 at 4:06 PM, LbNiners said:

How bout Barnidge? Worth an add? My te looking like garbage with eifert n thomas

I usually don't roster guys who are not even on an NFL team. I see the Texans are interested, but I just don't think he that talented or likely to provide much value.

Galloday just screamed 1-week wonder to me - I do think he'll have another big week or 2ish this year, but mostly squat the rest of the time.  I thought Algodar (sp) for PHI had/has more potential but hard to say just yet.  Just too many people to spread the ball to esp for those first 2.  Richardson has share problems too.  Kupp doesn't but disappointed this week, but I think is one of the better FA plays if avail, even though rookie WRs generally aren't exactly point machines.  Kearse almost demands a look despite being on such a joke of an O, ditto Higgins. 

RBs, Carson, C Johnson (really?) Allen look like best bets if avail.  

Edited by BeeR

6 hours ago, Dolphin_Akie said:

Galloday's performance will probably be tied to Matt Stafford's in that he's a better play at home than on the road.

Some truth to that based on Stafford's history of home/road performances, but Galloday's performance is tied to his redzone usage/TD scoring, which by its very nature is going to be boom/bust. A possession WR that will get 4-5 catches/game will have more consistent value in a PPR, a guy like Galloday does not have that potential, at least not yet, and is likely nothing more than a flex option when you are looking for that boom potentia as he could go off for a 3 catch, 45 yard and 2 TD day on any given week, it's just that those weeks are likely spread to every 3-4 weeks, and you have to gamble on which week it will be.