[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Murray for Beckham?

drave199

Looking to send Murray, Corey Coleman, JStew for Beckham and McCaffery 

My team is 

Cousins, Zeke, Murray, Julio, Crowder, Stewart, J. Rogers, Kelce, Landry, Forte, Coleman, Mariota.

Maybe this is a pipe dream but seems fare

Edited by drave199

I can't see that happening.  Not sure how you think it's fair unless he is desperate for RB help and needs to have 2 in return.  OBJ to Coleman is a huge drop off for him and TEN really looked like they are going to ease Henry into more work this year, dropping the advantage that Murray has over McCaffrey.

• Like 1

I can see the advantage for you but not for him unless he doesn't trust OBJ once he's healthy.  TN has a lot more targets this year and on the inside tract I'm told Murray is starting to show his age.  His productivity will be significantly reduced.  In other words, if you can trade high, go for it.  But I don't think the above offer is going to fly.

• Like 1