[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gurley for Beckham

Bda

Im looking to trade away Gurley for Beckham. I probably can't convince him to do an even trade but he is desperate for rb help. Who do you think would be good to pair with Hurley to make this trade more appealing. Im pretty sure he would go for golladay but I like him. I could afford to give up Fitzgerald, Jeffery or Parker. But I'd also like to use one of them to help replenish my rb situation. What you guys think?

rb

hyde

kelley

gore

vereen

ivory

wr

Evans 

jeffery

fitzgerald

parker

golladay

kearse

ross

te

reed

ebron

11 minutes ago, oG1KeNoBi said:

Getting rid of Gurley leaves you with pretty bad RB options. If Hyde is your #1 RB and Kelley is your 2nd best... you have problems. Keep Gurley. Or trade Gurley + Golladay for someone like Gordon. You are fine at WR.

Yeah, this would obviously make my receivers stacked but the only way it would work out for my overall roster is if I was able to turn around and make a trade for a good running back.