[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Justin Tucker for Tarik Cohen

DaddyPasta

Cohen looks to be like a tevin Coleman player.  Useful hancuff, some stand alone value , occasional big games 

if you need a rb to compete trade tucker 

if if you think you have a good enough team to make the playoffs keep tucker that s where he's most valuable giving something another good team may not have 

31 minutes ago, BERG said:

Cohen looks to be like a tevin Coleman player.  Useful hancuff, some stand alone value , occasional big games 

if you need a rb to compete trade tucker 

if if you think you have a good enough team to make the playoffs keep tucker that s where he's most valuable giving something another good team may not have 

Yeah berg I'm projected to have the most points again for the second week. But I'm a little concerned about Carlos Hyde. His division has a lot of good defenses. My rb1 is McCoy. So all I have left is Mixon for matchups. So I think Cohen would be an upgrade.  Waiting for league to vote now. Most want me to offer Mixon and Tucker for Cohen and his kicker