[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bengals fire oc Ken Zampese

Wolverines Fan

26 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

rumor is that the decision wasn't entirely his. Apparently, the players pushed for this, meaning, the head coach has lost control... dumpster fire. It's only going to get worse.

This would be a seriously bad sign. Marvin Lewis should've been fired years ago, IMO.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LordOpie said:

rumor is that the decision wasn't entirely his. Apparently, the players pushed for this, meaning, the head coach has lost control... dumpster fire. It's only going to get worse.

Per Profootballtalk.com, a near mutiny.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/15/near-mutiny-forced-the-hand-of-marvin-lewis/

11 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

I hope so. And it surely shouldn't be Hill. Ridiculous to not give Mixon a heavy load. 

A solid running game will help the O-line pass protection problems and Mixon is the best RB they have. I don't own him in any leagues (but I do own some shares of Green) but the best path forward for the team is to establish the run.