[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Start/Sit

oG1KeNoBi

Would love to hear any changes you would make. I copied the roster from my signature in case you weren't able to see it. Sitting Landry because I want to see that ever so important first game with Cutler + he popped up on the injury report and is now listed as questionable, but open to suggestions. Also if you think I should trade away any players because of lack of confidence or whatever reason, please let me know.

12 team .5 ppr 1QB, 3WR, 2RB, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1K, 1D/ST

Current roster (week 2):                          BENCH:                    

QB: Phillip Rivers vs MIA                          WR: Corey Coleman @ BAL       

WR: Michael Thomas vs NE                      WR: Jarvis Landry @ LAC

WR: Keenan Allen vs MIA                         RB: Joe Mixon vs HOU - 4.60

WR: Golden Tate @ NYG                          RB: Alvin Kamara vs NE

RB: Devonta Freeman vs GB                    RB: TJ Yeldon vs TEN

RB: Leonard Fournette vs TEN                 RB: Shane Vereen vs DET

TE: Rob Gronkowski @ NO

FLEX: Emmanuel Sanders vs DAL                    

K: Giorgio Tavecchio vs NYJ 

D/ST: Oakland Raiders vs NYJ

Edited by oG1KeNoBi

Definitely Rivers, Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen, Freeman, Fournette, Gronk, Tavechio, Oakland D, and Sanders. Even though Sanders tanked last game. Should be a bounce back game for him against a suspect secondary. I think Tate would get away with 5+ catches even in a tough matchup. He will escape, the Janoris Jenkins coverage I believe. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, cmsport2 said:

Looks great. The only thing I would possibly consider is swapping Sanders with Vereen when OBJ sits out again. Frankly, you'd probably be fine either way, but I like his prospects.

I was thinking that as well. Shoot, was even considering Kamara in the flex since he seems to be in the game script when they're down and it should be a shootout against NE.

45 minutes ago, Asianguy said:

Definitely Rivers, Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen, Freeman, Fournette, Gronk, Tavechio, Oakland D, and Sanders. Even though Sanders tanked last game. Should be a bounce back game for him against a suspect secondary. I think Tate would get away with 5+ catches even in a tough matchup. He will escape, the Janoris Jenkins coverage I believe. 

Yeah I'm thinking Jenkins will be covering the outside WRs like Jones and Golladay and maybe Tate can get some good looks from the slot.